Linking up today for another Sunday Social hosted by A Complete Waste of Makeup
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Hmm I would have to say being carefree. Having nothing to worry about other than what I was going to do or play with on a certain day. And the fact that I could run to my mom for a hug if anything worried or upset me
2. Did you have a nickname growing up?
My full name is Katherine so Katie is my nickname. Or Katrina. I don't know how that got started
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
I hated recess. Recess in Wi usually meant you were huddled around outside in the pouring rain or freezing snow. Ugh. If it was nice though I did love four square
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A marine biologist or a writer. Clearly I am neither of those things!
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
Sure, student council, dance, soccer, softball, Girl Scouts, cheerleading, NHS, choir, track and the school musicals
6. What was the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
I used to have a lisp and talk in an English accent. I also was I obsessed with the Wizard of Oz and I would carry around a basket with my pound puppy in it and bust out singing Somewhere over the rainbow all the time.
Happy Sunday everyone!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone