Thursday, August 1, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

Since becoming a mom I've found it very hard to find a solid chunk of time to squeeze in some me time. At night after the kids are asleep I tend to catch up on things I didn't do during the day such as pick up all the toys, do laundry and clean any other parts of the house that need cleaning! Throw in spending some quality time with the hubs and that's a full night. I always have the best intentions to try and read every night but let's face it, by the time the kids are in bed, I've caught up on things I needed to and spent some time with the hubs I am exhausted. So when I do get a few rare moment's of me time I usually find myself turning on some reality tv. I love me some reality television. Dance Mom's, Toddlers and Tiarras, all the Real Housewives, Honey Boo Boo, you na,e it. My new favorite guilty pleasure is the new lifetime show Pretty Wicked Mom's.



These women are special let me tell you. They are so bad even the hubby can't help but watch the drama and stupidity that goes down on this show. There's the Queen Bee, The Southern Belle, The Doggy Mom, The Alpha Mom, the Newbie and The Divorcee

I've learned some amazing information from this show. Such as...


(This women, Meredith, Aka the Newbie. Drives me crazy) The girls gave her a makeover and while her attitude was bad before the makeover, it's even worse now.I could do without her on the show

And this is my personal favorite. Such a sweet mom ( Although to be honest, not all playdates are fun) For either the child or the parent

Tuesday night was the season finale of this show and I hear they are waiting on word if they will be renewed for season 2. I honestly hope so. Nothing like a trashy, reality tv show to end out the day.
Have any of you watched this show? What did you think of it? What is your guilty pleasure that you indulge in after your kiddo's are sleeping?

2 comments:

  1. I love Dance Moms. And I just started watching Pretty Wicked Moms. It's so...I don't even know how to describe it lol, but I just can't stop watching it!

    ReplyDelete