So here is my official Summer of 2015 reading list.
1. All the Single Ladies by Dorothea Benton Frank. I read my first Dorothea Frank book last summer and loved it. Looking forward to her latest release
2. The Summer's End by Mary Alice Monroe. This is the final book in the Summer Girl's trilogy and I loved the first two. A book about sister's, a summer spent at the beach and a side story line about dolphins. I'm in!
3. The Santangelos by Jackie Collins. Nothing says beach read more than a Jackie Collins novel
4. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan. I've heard good things about this book and the sequel was released this past week
5. American Wife by Taya Kyle.
6. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
7. Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid. I read After I do by this author last year and loved it so much. Def in my list of top ten books. Can't wait to read her latest
8. The Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
9. Enchanted August by Brenda Bowen
10. The Rocks by Peter Nichols
11. Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave
12. The Idea of Love by Patti Callahan Henry
13. Summer Secrets by Jane Green
14. Who Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner
15. Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews
16. Anchored by Kayla Aimee. I love books written by bloggers. Especially memoirs about pregnancy and motherhood. Can't wait to read this one!
17. The Good, The Bad and the Grace of God by Jep and Jessica Robertson. I love anything written by the family members of the Duck Dynasty clan
18. Picnic in Provence by Elizabeth Bard. This books is along the lines of Bringing up Bebe and French Kids eat everything. Both of which I really enjoyed.
19.Yell Less, Love More. I def need this book. I feel like my days are spent referring and breaking up fights between my kids or begging them to listen to me. As you can figure out by this book choice I may sometimes have a problem yelling at my children rather than pausing and speaking calmly to them. Hopefully this book will be helpful
And there is my list. Any other books I should add?