Wednesday, April 27, 2016

This is how I Roe!



In addition to expanding our family, teaching VPK and being a mom and milspouse I decided to step out of my comfort zone and become a small business owner. I signed on to be a fashion consultant for LuLaRoe. I've always loved clothes and feel prettiest in a cute maxi skirt or dress. And when I'm not looking to dress up my go to outfit is a pair of yoga pants with a baseball tee. Enter LuLaRoe. I was first introduced to this company when a fellow blogger became a consultant and when a student's mom started selling the clothes as well. I hosted my first party in December and was immediately hooked on their soft leggings and cute Randy tee's. After my party the husband and I started talking about me becoming a consultant as well.

If you know me you know this is something way out of my comfort zone. I'm not a sales person at all. I know nothing about running a business let alone how to start one. But I was intrigued. For one, the clothes are super comfortable. After a long day of teaching the first thing I did when I would get home was to throw on my sweatpants. I bought my first pair of leggings before hosting my pop up party and threw them on the minute I tore open the package. My husband came home later that day and could not stop talking about how cute I looked. Score! Two, I love the idea of a mobile shopping party. One that comes to your house. Now let me tell you, I hate lugging my two kids to the store. Especially when I live in a small town and the nearest target and mall is 40 minutes away. So a portable store that carries the type of clothing I would be buying anyway was a huge plus. And third I have a little girl. My princess loves clothes. Especially skirts or dresses that twirl and pattern leggings. It seemed like this company was made for me.

So here I am, anxiously awaiting to onboard and become a consultant with this amazing company. I pray every day this is the right decision for our family. As nervous as I am, I am also excited. This is a new adventure for me. One that could be an amazing opportunity for me. So wish me luck!!
If you are new to hearing about LuLaRoe here is some info



 And feel free to check out my group page on facebook for some fun giveaway's and info on my upcoming launch party!

No comments:

Post a Comment