Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fall!!

Fall is my favorite time of year. Although I love living in Fl the one thing I miss the most about Wisconsin is the changing of the seasons. I miss the cool, crisp air, the smell of bonfires,the changing of the leaves. Everything about it. Here we are still getting into the hottest part of the year. It isn't quite the same going to a pumpkin patch in 95 degree weather. Oh well

Saturday my all time favorite movie was on which got me thinking about Fall some more.
So I turned to Pinterest for some more Fall inspiration. I can't wait until Oct 1st is here. Our weekends will be full of pumpkin picking, halloween decorating, scary(kid friendly)movie watching and trick or treating. Oh and my little man's first birthday of course. I hope he loves Halloween as much as his Mama!

And although this has nothing to do with Fall or Halloween, in a few weeks the new editions of Harry Potter will be released with new covers in honor of the book's 15th anniversary. The husband and I are huge Harry Potter geeks and I already have the set on pre-order. I can't wait to read them with my little man
(All pictures click back to their sources)

What are some of your favorite things to do in the Fall?

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad someone else likes fall as much as me.

    Hocus Pocus is my favorite too along with pumpkin painting and leaf collecting with the kiddos!

    Happy (almost) Fall to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete