Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social

I haven't done one of these in awhile and thought I'd join in today.






1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?

Hmm, I'd love to go great white shark cage diving. If you know me, or have read my blog before you know I don't go into the water much past my knees since I am so afraid of sharks. Especially this year in Destin where a shark is spotted every day. But I do think going cage dicing to see a great white shark would be fun.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
With my husband in the military it's kind of hard to tell. We could still be here in Fl, or we could hopefully be stationed in Chicago for awhile which would be awesome since our families live in Wi. Baby number 3 may or may not be a possibility and Gianna and Ethan will be in school. (Tear) Ill probably be working a little part time job since my days will be free. I'd love to work somewhere fun, like Barnes and noble or at a fun resort down here in Destin. However it would need to be flexible so I could be there for my kiddos, volunteering in their classrooms, chaperoning their field trips and taking them to dance, soccer, tball and gymnastics. (Or whatever they decide to do)

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
My little man's first birthday, Halloween and my husband being home for Christmas this year

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I'd love for it to continue to grow but I'm also content with it being a outlet, a journal and a memory keeper for my families adventures

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current city/hometown?
Nope, since we are military living in one place for long doesn't happen too often

6. What is your morning routine?
The kids get up around 6. I stumble into the kitchen to make coffee and let the dogs out. Then I get the kids out of their cribs, change both of their diapers, and cuddle on the couch with them and watch a few episodes of bubble guppies. Then it's time for breakfast and to get the day started





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment