I was tagged by my blogger friend Ashton
The rules of this little game is to answer 8 questions and then make up 8 of my own and pass it on. Here it goes
1. What are you looking forward to most this weekend? This weekend my hubby are going to see this movie
Then on Sunday we plan on going to a pumpkin patch for a hay ride and to buy some of these to carve
I love October!!
2. What are you looking forward to most this upcoming holiday season?
This holiday season we will be spending Thanksgiving with good friends and Christmas will be spent here
IN a few months we will be Pcsing to the Florida area and are taking Christmas to go down there and find us a house. We are in the works of convincing my parent's to join us. Now while I'm a very traditional type of person I am a little upset that we won't be going home to see our families but since we have a deployment coming up after the holiday's and then a move right after the deployment ends we won't have much of a choice. But you can bet on Thanksgiving my X-mas three and x-mas decorations will be up
3. What is your favorite 'yum' from the Thanksgiving table?
Pumpkin Pie!! Yummy
4. What motivates you to get out of bed every day? Work and the hubby. I am fortunate to have a job I love and I always look forward to coming home every night after work and spending time with the hubby
5. What is your favorite makeup/product/primper?
I recently discovered Tarte makeup. They have this amazing tinted moisturizer. I don't like to wear alot of makeup but my face never tans and is always pale. So this allows me to add color to my face while still moisturizing my skin
6. If you could change one thing about yourself- what would it be? Hmm I need to stop sweating the small stuff. I try to plan out everything and get upset when things don't work out exactly as planned. As a military wife this aspect of myself isn't very realistic since things are always changing. So I just need to take time and smell the roses and enjoy life instead of trying to plan every moment of it
7. If you could tell the whole world this is the thing I love about myself, what is it?
I love my honesty. I have always been told that I am too honest. I will tell you straight up how it is and when I put myself out there, whether it's on my blog or facebook or in person with friends, I lay out the truth and not some half truth that I really want people to see
8. What is your secret indulgence when no one is looking? :) When no one is looking, Hmm I don't really have one. Indulgences for me is going to the spa for pedicures, shopping. None of these are really private.
Ok now it's my turn to ask some questions
1.What is your favorite holiday tradition? Either one you had as a child or one you started with your own family?
2. What is your favorite book and why?
3. What is the best vacation you went on?
4. What is your favorite brand of clothes, or store to shop at?
5. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
6. How do you and your spouse/significant other continue to make your relationship special?
7. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends
8. Why do you blog?
Ok I pass this on to
Katie F at Life in the Fulmer
Mrs. Doc Handsome
G.I. Joe's Wife
The Halloween Wife
The Annoyed Army Wife