Since I have some new followers I thought I would introduce myself to y'all and tell you a little bit about me! So thanks for commenting and reading everyone. Hope you enjoy the randomness that makes up me!
1) I met my husband in November of 07 and we were married in April of 08. Yes we were that couple that met, dated, got engaged and married all within a 5 month time period. The hubs deployed in May of 08 and we didn't officially start our married life together until April of 09 when I moved to NC where we are currently stationed.
2) I am a behavioral therapist and work with military families who have children with autism. While some days this job is frustrating, I get kicked, bite, hit and punched on a daily basis and end up coming home from work exhausted, I love the kiddos and families that I work for. They inspire me every day and I'm thankful and grateful to have a job I love
3) Blogging for me is an outlet. I started my blog as a way to journal and vent about life as a wife and a mil spouse. It turned it so much more. I have met so many people through blogging and love all my blog friends. I used to sit down and pre write my posts trying to make them sound educated and well thought out. However when I actually sit down to type, words just come outta my mouth and I just type. So sometimes my posts will be filled with mis-spelled words, run on sentences and sentence fragments so bear with me
4) I love reading. I am constantly buying books and always looking for something new to read. So feel free to throw me any suggestions
5) I love musicals. My Hubby jokes that I wish life was like a Glee episode. And he's right. I can watch musicals any day. Phantom of the Opera, Fiddler on the roof and Jesus Christ Superstar are some of my favorites
6) I am originally from Wisconsin and miss living there every day. I am used to living in a big city with lots of things to do. So moving to a small southern town was quite an adjustment for this Midwestern girl
7) An ideal night for me and the hubs is renting a movie and staying in. We are pretty low key and just like to spend time together. We do however like to splurge every once in awhile and treat ourselves to a fun night out at our favorite restaurant or go away for the weekend. We love to travel and like to visit different areas of the country.
8) I am a shopaholic. I am addicted to bags, shoes and jeans. However my wardrobe usually consists of children friendly clothing that can handle getting stained by playdough, finger paint and food. So my closet has tons of high heeled shows begging to be worn and super cute tops still with their tags hanging on hangers
9) I am addicted to candles. I always need to have candles going throughout my house. To me it makes our apt homey
10) Other random facts about me- I love the beach, talking or texting on the phone, getting pedicures, wine, my two puppies, movie nights with the girls, my family and friends and of course my adorable Hubby
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone