I've been tagged by my blogger BFF over at the Survival Guide for the Young,Fabulous and Newlywed! You can find her blog here. She truly is fabulous!
So she posted a list of questions that I have to answer and then pass on to 8 other bloggers. So here it goes
1) What is your favorite thing about being in a relationship with your boyfriend/fiancé/spouse? The best thing about being married is having someone to depend on at all times. Knowing that when you get home from work your spouse will be there, or knowing that the best thing to do on a friday night is lay on the couch and cuddle with the hubby and knowing that every night you have someone to lay next to at night. Those are a few of my favorite things about being in a relationship. Especially since he is in the military I feel like it's the little things about being in a relationship that matter the most.
2) If you could go anywhere in the world for an entire week with your girlfriends, where would you go and why? Hmm probably the Bahama's or the Grand Caymans. My favorite vacation is one in a tropical location with fruity umbrella drinks. And a getaway like that is just perfect with friends!
3) What persona were you in high school: Miss Popular, The Sporty Girl, The Book Worm, Etc. I think I was a mixture of anything. I was on the dance team where all the girls were popular but yet I sang in the choir, ran track and reading was my favorite hobby. So no one persona could define me. I was once called a social butterfly by my teacher because I hung out with everybody and never with one single group
4) Have you ever been stereotyped in any way? What did you have to do to overcome that stereotype – or are you still struggling with it? I'm sure I have been stereotyped in the past but the most recent stereotype that I am still struggling with is that of army wife. Just because my husband is in the military people assume that I don't work, have 5 kid's, spend all his money and am waiting for my free boob job. Not the case. I am constantly proving that I work, am educated and kids are a possibility but we are working on 1, not 5. I'm sure many mil spouses out there can relate. There is even a quiz on facebook about Which Military Spouse Are You. It's crazy how many negative stereotypes are associated with being a mil spouse
5) What’s your favorite song of all time? Faithfully by Journey. I just love that song and can listen to it over and over
6) What’s your favorite holiday and why? I can never chose a holiday. I love Halloween but people will argue that isn't a holiday so I will have to go with Christmas. Christmas was always a big deal in my family. My mom decorated the house to the max, we bought our tree early and received ornaments every year as gifts, and we always had family over. These are some things I want to carry on in my marriage and for when we have a family. I love shopping for people, decorating and just the smells and lights of christmas are breathtaking. I find people don't decorate their houses as much here in NC as they did in WI and that is one things I miss. All the beautiful lights and Candy Cane lane
7) If you could change one thing about yourself (body, personality, abilities, etc) what would it be and why? My weight! I know I sound so vain. But I have been in a work out slump. I try to eat healthy and for the most part I succeed, but I haven't been able to get motivated to go to the gym and I need to. Badly
8) What is something that makes you feel incredibly feminine? Heels! I love nothing more than putting on a pair of sexy heels. They make my short legs look long and sexy and my husband loves when I wear heels!
Ok now for my questions
1. What is your favorite book and why?
2. What is one thing about your spouse, boyfriend, significant other that drives you crazy?(video game obsession, etc)
3. What is your dream wedding,. It can be your own or one that you would have if you could do it all over again!
4. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time
5. What is your idea of a dream vacation?
6. If you have kids, how many do you have and if you don't how many do you want to have?
7. What one word describes you
8. What do you love most about blogging?
Ok I am supposed to pass this on to 8 people but I am already going to be late for work so if you want to participate and answer my questions feel free. Consider y'all tagged!