1. What are your middle names? Mine is Anne and M doesn't have one
2. How long have you been together? A little over two years
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Hmm well we met online and talked for about a month and a half before officially meeting. You could say we started dating right away
4. Who asked who out? Well M and I met on myspace when he was deployed. I was friend's with his sister who had asked me to create an account for her so that she could keep in contact with her bro who was deployed. Since we were her only friends we added each other as a joke. Then her and I planned a trip to vegas and she asked if her brother could join us since he would be home by then. How could I say no. So then we started talking more since we knew we would be going on a trip together. So we talked for about a month and a half online before he came on for thanksgiving where we hung out all weekend and then he went back to nc. After that weekend it was a given we would see alot of each other before our vegas trip that December.So I guess you could say it was mutual
5. How old are each of you? I'm 26 and M is 30
6. Did you go to the same school? No but our schools were nearby. M even dated someone from my high school
7. Are you from the same home town? Yes we are. We even went to the same college although three years apart. When I was a freshman he had just joined the army
8. Who is the smartest? M says I am but he knows alot of random facts and can tell you anything history related
9. Who majored in what? I majored in criminal justice and am now back in school obtaining my certification in Applied Behavioral Analysis. M was majoring in history and political science before dropping out of college right after 9/11 and joining the military. He has yet to finish his degree
10. Who is the most sensitive? Def Me. Anything and everything makes me cry. Especially leading up to a deployment. I am uber sensitive and am constantly asking M what's wrong, are you mad at me, are you going to miss me, do you love me. Crazy, I know
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We have been all over. We went to Las Vegas on our first trip, traveled to Key West Florida, got married in Key West and went on our honeymoon to the Dominican Republic
12. Who has the worst temper? Probably me. I tend to blow up and get angry but get over it really fast. M holds a grudge and can ignore someone for days. It drives me insane
13. How many children do you want? I want three, M says two. We will see who wins that one
14. Who does the cooking? Umm that would be me.Gotta love crock pots
15. Who is more social? Again that would be me. M can be anti-social at times and I'll have to drag him out of the house and make him go do something.
16. Who is the neat freak? It used to be M but lately it has been me. I'm always cleaning and he's leaving the mess
17. Who is the most stubborn? M!! As I mentioned before he carries a grudge for days. Even if he knows he is in the wrong he won't budge on his opinion or the things he had said.
18. Who wakes up earlier? Me. You would think that with him being in the army that he would. Nope,I get up to go to the gym every morning at 4:45
19. Where was your first date? Ha at this little hole in the wall bar called the Scuttle Butt. I was out for my bro's 21st bday and M and his sister came to join us.
20. Who has the bigger family? Well we each have on sibling but M has more aunts and uncle's than I do. Also most of his cousins have kid's so that makes his family a little bigger than mine
21. Do you get flowers often? No, never. Though when he was deployed he sent flowers a lot.
22. How do you spend the holidays? This year was the first year we were able to celebrate them together. We also went home to WI to celebrate with our families though thanksgiving was just the two of us and easter I will be by myself
23. Who is more jealous? It's a tie. It depends on the situation
24. How long did it take to get serious? Not very long. M told me he loved me after 3 days. We were engaged after two months, married after 5
25. Who eats more? Ha me!
26. What do you do for a living? I am a behavioral therapist for kiddo's with autism
27. Who does the laundry? We each do our own
28. Who's better with the computer? Def M
29. Who drives when you are together? M does. He doesn't care for my driving. I tend to be a speed demon on the roads
30. What is your song? This Year's Love by David Gray
I stole this cute little survey from my blogger friend Tori
Thanks for taking the time to get to know us!