I just love receiving blog awards. It really brightens up my day and today I needed some cheering up. I received the Sunshine Award from Justine over at Tobin Inc. You can find her blog HERE. I love her blog. It is so fun and cute so be sure to check it out!! Since I already received the award I am not going to pass it on. Instead it is free to whoever want's to take it since I find everyone's blog amazing!!
I also received this award
I have seen this award on other people's blog and thought it was so cute. I was awarded this award twice by Katie over at Jersey Blonde. I love love her blog. She blogs about everything from her fun girl's weekend with friend's to fashion. So be sure to head on over and check out her blog. The other person I received this award from is Tickled Pink. She is def one of my favorite blogger's and she has the cutest little boy. So again head on over and check out these girl's amazing blogs!!
The rules of this award are as follows..
1)Thank the person that awarded this to you in a new post-Already did. Thanks again girls!!
2)Name the 10 things that make you happy
3)Pass this award on to ten other blogger's and inform the winner's
10 Things that make me happy
1. Waking up every morning to my hubby laying next to me
2. My puppies cuddling with me on the couch. My dogs always know when I need some lovin!!
3. Working with kids! Today I had a little boy ask me if I would marry him and be his next door neighbor. It melted my heart
4. My family-I miss them every day and can't wait for them to come visit
5. Hanging with my girls. Whether it's shopping, going out to lunch, getting a pedicure or watching a movie, I love hanging out with my friends
6. Reading a good book. I can't wait until school is over in about a month so I can spend all day reading
7. Water- I am a pisces and love the water. Give me a pool or the beach any day and I'm happy. Bring on the warm weather
8. Cute dresses- I am such a girly girly and love dressing up. Give me any excuse to dress up and I'm in a dress and heels
9. Cooking out with the hubby and friend's. To me nothing spells summer more than burgers on the grill
10. Any text message sent from my hubby through out the day. We've been married almost two years and I still get excited when a text message pops up from him
Now time to award the winners. I pass this award on to
Another Katie F @ Life in the Fulmer Lane
Summer @ One Lucky Monkey
Shelli @ Everyday EverhartsLyndsie @ A Love Worth Waiting For
Kelly @ Confessions of a Law school Dropout
Pam, Mom, Honey @ Troop Petrie
Jen @ The Adventure's of our Army Life
Alissa @ Newlywedded;Life, Love and Me
Adorably Distracted @ Adorably Distracted
Katie Beth @ This is Katie
These blogs are all amazing so be sure to check them out.
I am off to bed. I have a busy week ahead. Just found out I have a 400 page book to read by Sunday. Add to that watching 20 video's for class, working and spending as much time as possible with the hubs before he leaves. Wow, I'm tired just typing all this
Good night everyone!!