Monday, March 31, 2014

Dear Gwyneth

Gwyneth Paltrow
Gwen- How I used to love you back in the day. I could spend hours and hours watching  Emma. And don't even get me started on the movie Hush. One of my absolute favorites to this day.
But sadly, other than those  movies and the Iron Man Franchise I can't really think of anything else you've been in. Wait, you were pretty decent in Country Strong and I loved when you first appeared on Glee a few years back. You seemed so fun and honest. Like the sort of person I'd like to hang out with in real life. Around that time I watched an interview with you on Chelsea Lately and you were hilarious!
 Lately however I don't share those feelings. I certainly wouldn't call you an A-lister and you are def not someone that I would ever want to hang out with. Please forgive me for being rude, I don't mean to be. It's just lately anytime your name is brought up it is because of some stupid comment you made about something or other. It should come as no surprise then when I watched you on the 100th episode of Glee I found myself rolling my eyes at your stupid facial expressions, awkward dance movements and your mediocre singing attempt.
Dang, I sound rude again. It's just I can't take you  seriously when you comment about a topic you know nothing about. Maybe if you were an A-lister, a humanitarian, a single mom, or a working mom I could take you more seriously.But since you are none of those things I don't find you qualified to comment about how being an actress is harder than being a working mom. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about click HERE
Although I stay at home and do not work I would give anything for the chance to make millions of dollar's for showing up and reading a few lines. Or to travel to some exotic location for 2 weeks to make a movie. Or to have the money that could be spent on the best food products, nannies, vacations, clothes and toys for my two little ones.
Nope, instead we budget and prioritize to do the best that we can. We are lucky if we can sneak away once a month for date night because sitter's are quite expensive these days. And my husband spends months away from his family to serve our country. Surely what he does is nothing compared to what you do as an actress
I know that your two weeks spent working a year are much harder to handle than the 6 months my husband has been home in the last 3.
And I know every working mom out there is so thankful that they have to work a 9-5 job on top of feeling guilty that they are away from their kids, on top of worrying about the laundry, cooking and cleaning that their non-existent  housekeepers don't do plus running the kids around to after school activities. I know that anytime they are watching Iron Man they are thanking God that they have it so much easier than you
 
Now I'm not saying that poor Gwen has it easy. It probably is hard to have to relocate to shoot a movie. However she has the means and resources to do all these things. And in the grand scheme of themes I will take two weeks of working over working 9-5 every day with only a week or 2 of vacation.
 
 So Thank you Gwen for proving that celebs are not like us and for making me boycott any movie you appear in from here on out. ( Unless it's Hush or Emma)
 
And just for laughs I found some of Gwen's most obnoxious quotes online. She's hysterical
 
"I am who I am. I can't pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year."
 
"I feel a sisterhood emerging around me. I'm less threatening now that I'm 40 and not 26-with-an-Oscar. There's a sense of love and support."

Do you want me to be honest? [The Met Gala] sucked. It seems like it's the best thing in the world, you always think, 'Oh my god, it's gonna be so glamorous and amazing and you're going to see all these people,' and then you get there and it's so hot and it's so crowded and everyone's pushing you."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/gwyneth-paltrows-most-obnoxious-quotes-2011269/33101#ixzz2xJaW7K4w
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

"Even actresses that you really admire, like Reese Witherspoon, you think, 'Another romantic comedy?' You see her in something like Walk the Line and think, 'God, you're so great!' And then you think, 'Why is she doing these stupid romantic comedies?' But of course, it's for money and status."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/gwyneth-paltrows-most-obnoxious-quotes-2011269/17607#ixzz2xJaB9DVp
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook



Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/gwyneth-paltrows-most-obnoxious-quotes-2011269/17593#ixzz2xJZenHuE
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment