Monday, March 3, 2014

The Oscar's 2014

I love the Oscar's. Usually by the time the Oscar's roll around I"ve seen the majority of the movies, this year that wasn't the case. Besides seeing Frozen over 15 times I had only seen American Hustle and Wolf on Wall Street. Neither did I really like, nor did I think they were Oscar worthy movies but Hey, I'm a mom not a movie critic or actress!
However I still tuned into the Oscar's because I love Ellen and all the glitz and glamour of the event.
Here are some of my favorite moments

Best Moment
How fun was that!

Best Performance
I loved all the performances this year but my favorite
I've always loved that song and she did amazing. What a beautiful performance
Pink's Somewhere over the rainbow was breathtaking and Idinia Menzl's Let It Go I thought started off shaky but ended with a bang

Best Acceptance Speech

What a beautiful person. Her speech brought me to tears!
And this guy! I think for a couple in Hollywood he and his wife truly do seem to love one another. They are so cute together

Best Laugh

When Ellen commented on having the best Liza Minnelli impersonator in the crowd and then calling her a Sir. Hilarious. But I don't think Liza found it too funny!

And Ellen ordering pizza and having people put in for tips was classic

What were your favorite parts of the oscars

2 comments:

  1. I am still shocked at how badly John Travolta butchered Idina Menzel's name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved Ellen and Matthew's speech at the end, i am glad i stayed up to watch it all!

    ReplyDelete