Monday, March 17, 2014

Island Dreaming

It seems like everyone I know lately is away on vacation! Some in Hawaii, other's in Disney and others at my all time favorite vacation destination Sanibel Island fl. We took our first family trip there last summer and are going back this summer. This time with my parents and brother in tow. Free babysiters!Woot Woot. I may even be able to read a book by the pool this trip.
In all seriousness taking the kids last year was so much fun. I was a little worried about how a 9 month old and an almost 2 year old would do on a trip that included just the beach or a pool that didn't have a kid friendly entrance. I shouldn't have worried. Gianna had so much fun walking up and down the beach, collecting sea shells or playing in the sand. We took multiple walks a day! And Ethan loved splashing in the pool, lounging in his portable bouncer or being pushed up and down the beach. It was such a low key, laid back vacation. It's all I'm dreaming about. And this summer it will be even more fun. The kids are both going to be able to play, swim and walk up and down the beach and my parents being there will just add to so much for the kids. I was looking at pictures from our trip last year and decided to share some. I can't believe how young my babies look. Where does time go?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh Fl weather please start warming up so I can spend my days on the beach!


1 comment: