Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I Want It Wednesday and G's big girl bedroom update

I very rarely buy anything for myself and when I do it is usually a new book to read. But I have a few items on my wish list that I thought would be fun to share. Plus maybe my husband who is reading this will save some of these idea's for mother's day or our upcoming anniversary. Hint Hint

I love this Thirty One Round About Caddy. I hear it makes the perfect beach bag! And I love the pattern

Source
I am usually a silver jewelry person but lately am on a gold kick. I am loving this necklace
Randeavenue.com

I am loving Alex and Ani Bracelets as well

This swimsuit from Target
This book. I hear it's really good. I've been on a young adult reading kick lately.

That's it from my wish list. Now onto Gianna's big girl bedroom. Gianna's bed came in. We settled on this one and ordered it from amazon
And my mom ordered these Pottery Barn Sheets
Her room is coming together. I can't wait to set it all up

No comments:

Post a Comment