Friday, July 5, 2013

Whose With Me

I've blogged before about my return to the gym since having the babies. Boy is it a slow process. I get into a routine only to have the kids get sick and then I'm outta the gym for a week or so. Not to mention the hubs being on leave and going on vacation. It's do hard to get back into the swing of things. So I think instead of being committed to going to the gym I am going to start running. I haven't ran in years. I loathe running with a passion but I think it will give me the best results. So starting Monday I am going to start a couch to 5k. I found the following program on Pinterest and think its doable




Anyone interested in joining me. We could do weekly link ups for motivation and to track our progress. Let me know who wants to join me in my couch to 5k. I'm also hoping to lose these 20 lbs that won't budge. I had 10 to go when the hubs got home and now I've added a 10 to that. Sigh. But no more excuses. The whole I just had a baby excuse isn't cute anymore when the baby is 9 months old. So Monday here it goes. Wish me luck


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I've always hated running, but with a newborn and hubby who's not always home running is easier than committing to a gym routine. I wish I lived closer, I could use a running buddy!

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! I just started couch to 5k on the 4th for the second time around. I would love someone to help keep me accountable. I am using the iPhone app and just finished day 3 of week 1 today!
    How did day 1 go?

    ReplyDelete