Friday, July 26, 2013

3 More Months

3 more months until one of my most favorite times of year. Halloween and of course my little mans first bday on the 19th of October.

I am so excited for Halloween this year. I can't wait to take both kiddos trick or treating and to the pumpkin patch


I really got into the Halloween spirit yesterday when I stopped at Carter's to stock up on clothes for the kiddos. All there Halloween gear was out




How cute is that fox costume


The kids are all set to rock their Halloween gear this year and their costumes are all ready to go!

And speaking of October being my little mans first birthday I snapped a picture of my big boy next to the newborn display at Carters



I can't believe this time last year I was buying newborn clothes for him. I may have had to wipe away a tear or two after taking this picture. He is growing up so fast

Besides prepping for Halloween I'm also in first birthday party planning mode. Can you guess the theme...




I went to Michaels yesterday and stocked up on crafting supplies. I can't wait for his party.

On a sad note the hubs leaves again in a few weeks and will be gone until the middle of December. Sigh. At least this time I am experienced with being a single mom to two kids under two and should ease back into the transition well. But that's a whole other blog post for a different day

Now the kids and I are off to the beach and to enjoy the last few days with my parents in town. Hubby has a half day and should be joining us shortly. Happy Friday everyone!

Oh and before I leave y'all I saw this yesterday. Story of my life. I'm sure all you moms can appreciate this


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhoneo

1 comment:

  1. I love that ecard!! It's so true :) I can't wait to see your upcoming posts for the sock monkey party!

    ReplyDelete