Friday, July 19, 2013

9 months

Ethan is 9 months old today. He's officially been out of my belly as long as he was in! After watching Ethan crawl around today all big and boy like I told my husband I missed my belly. Missed feeling Ethan move and kick all night long. I can't believe it has been 9 months since he was born. Time
Needs to slow down. Where is my little baby going?

Ethan you are such a happy baby. Who would have thought after the first few months of your struggle with colic that you would turn out to be so chill. You are so relaxed and go with the flow. You are my quiet thinker. You take everything in. You love watching others, especially your big sister.

Of course you are still a big mommys boy. I hope that doesn't change for awhile. Although you don't like to be held or cuddled as much as you used to. When playing on the floor you still crawl over to me and have to be near me when playing but as far as getting you to bed you prefer to be put right down instead of being held and rocked. (Tear)



You are very active. Crawling all over, pulling yourself up on everything and even standing for a few seconds on your own. Walking scares you but I don't think it will be too much longer until you do walk



You still take bottles of formula and get very anxious if I take forever making you your bottle. You love watching a Preschool prep letters DVD every day and you bounce whenever Bubbly guppies comes on
You still have to sleep with a blanket and your lovie and love when I then on your sound machine at night
You are starting to show more interest in toys. However they tend to be your sisters things much to your dads dismay.
You are in size 12 month clothes and wear size 3 diapers
After disliking baby food for the first 7.5 months you finally eat 3 meals a day! Woohoo
You also have really started to like puffs
You have the best smile in the world. It lights up your whole face and you make the cutest expressions when you are trying to get attention.



I love you so much big guy. You have truly made our family complete

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: