Thursday, July 11, 2013

Favorite Product's-Baby edition

Now that Ethan is almost 9 months old I have started to evaluate some of our favorite baby product's. When I was pregnant with Gianna I bought everything and anything that was suggested to us. As a result we had 3 bouncers, 3 vibrating chairs, 100's of swaddle blankets and so forth that went unused. So for all you new mom's or soon to be mom's out there I thought I'd compile a list of my favorite products.One's that I used the most

1. Aden and anais Swaddle blankets

 I bought these blankets for my daughter when she was a year old since she started carrying around a kitchen towel for her blankie. She loved them and I was impressed by the quality of the product. So I bought two packs when Ethan was born and we use them constantly. I love them!

2. Pamper's Swaddlers
Click here to purchase
I usually buy all my diapers and wipes on Amazon. There monthly subscribe and save program is awesome and add to that the free 2 day delivery and I'm sold. This program was a lifesaver after Ethan was born. Due to recovering from a c-section and a husband deployed I hated venturing out with the two kids. So off to amazon I went. Easy peasy

3. The Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker
Loved this. Ethan slept in this for the first 6 months. It was perfect. I could easily move it from room to room and he loved it. I was so sad when I had to move him to his crib
Click here for more info

What were some of your favorite product's?

No comments:

Post a Comment