Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Love Dare for Parent's

I was so excited to get a chance to review this new book out by the same author's as the Love Dare. I loved the movie Fireproof and think the Love Dare is an amazing project for all couple's to use to strengthen their marriage. So when I saw they were releasing one for parent's I couldn't wait to get my hands on it

"From the authors of international best selling marriage book, The Love Dare comes The Love dare for Parent's, a 40 day journey of "dares"challenging one of both parent's to understand, practice and communicate Christ-like love to their children."

"Easy to read and work into a busy schedule, The Love Dare for Parents is designed to turn the hearts orents to their children and turn the hearts of children to their parents"{Malachi 4:6} so that moms and dads can more fully enjoy and delight in their children while maximizing the positive impact they have on their lives long term.
"
"Each day brings a promising key verse from Scripture, a biblical principle about love that applies to parenting, a specific challenge the parent does for the sake of their child and space to journal thoughts and reflect on what happened that day."


In honor of the release of this book I have one copy to giveaway to one lucky reader. I also plan on starting the love Dare today with my kiddos and after the 40 days are up I will be back and share with you my thoughts on the process and the results of this Love Dare.

Here are the rules to enter
1. Follow me on bloglovin(2 pts)
2. Tweet about this giveawau(3pts)
3. Comment on why you would like this book(1pt)
4. Post on fb about this giveaway(4pts)

Good luck

3 comments:

  1. Twitter: StephBrock09 -tweeted!
    https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.brockhouse -posted!

    I love the movie Fireproof!!! I would love to do this Love Dare. We did the Love Dare when we got married 4 years ago. We just became parents a year and a half ago...This would be good for us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love this! I am a mother of 1 (almost 2) babies and i work a full time job. Would love a good biblical book to read with good reminders of how to teach and lead our children by example. I follow you on bloglovin too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great book! I did The Love Dare with my husband. I think this would really improve my parenting.

    suziebee20 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete