I have one more awesome giveaway for all my lovely reader's. This one is perfect for the little girl in your life. I don't know about all of you but our house is full of things that are very girly for Gianna. She is our little princess after all. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifThttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifutu's are my favorite thing to dress her in. Especially for pictures. A few weeks ago I was contacted by Kelle a fellow blogger and army wife who also runs an etsy shop selling customized tutu's. I was able to pick out a tutu for Gianna along with having the opportunity for one of my lucky reader's to win a customized tutu as well. Score!
I picked out my tutu for Gianna and it arrived in the mail a few days later. It was beautiful! Honestly the best made tutu I have ever seen or purchased since Gianna has a few hehe. Gianna wore the tutu for her 3 month pics and I plan on having her wear it for her birthday and one year pics as well.
The colors of the tutu are so pretty and vibrant and the tutu is so full! I just love it!
Here are pics of Gianna wearing it
Now onto the giveaway part. To enter here are the rules
1. Be a follower of mine (1 entry)
2. Visit Kelle's blog at The Big Pink Cupcake and become a follower to learn more about Kelle and get info on any special's she has going on. I know for the month of November 20% of her proceeds went to the Wounded Warrior's Project. How awesome is that (2 entries)
3. Like the Big Pink Cupcake on facebook (2 entries)
4. Visit Kelle's etsy shop bigpinkcupcake.etsy.com and check out her product's and comment me about your favorite tutu (3 entries)
5. Tweet or facebook about this giveaway (4 entries)
I will be closing this giveaway next Monday