Friday, December 2, 2011

Gianna's 4 month update

I know I'm a little late but here is Gianna's four month update!





Someone did not want to cooperate!

Her faces crack me up! She is getting such a personality!





4 month Stats
Weight- 13 lbs 2 oz (26%)
Height-21 inches (10%)

Diapers
You are currently in size 2 diapers although they are a little big but I had stocked up on diapers in larger sizes so they will have to do

Clothes
You are still in 3 month clothes although not for much longer. Sizes 3-6 mths and 6 mths are too big while your 3 mths are a little snug

Eating
You are exclusively breastfed. You still have quite a bit of reflux so we are waiting on introducing the rice cereal. I think we will that next month

Sleep
You still need to be rocked, nursed or held at night before falling asleep. You still wake up 3 times a night to eat though that has begun to vary. I am going to slowly try to wean you from one of your night feedings.
You hate your bassinet. The minute I lay you down in it the screaming begins. And doesn't end until you are picked up. Then if you are put down again the cycle continues. You are def our stubborn child

Toys
You are starting to pay attention to your toys and have begun grabbing them and trying to reach for them. Of course they all go into your mouth. Sophie the giraffe is your favorite toy. You love it. You also are in love with the new playmat we got you and your jenny jump up. You love standing up and being able to see everything around you

Personality
You are so smiley and happy in the mornings. You wake up with a huge smile on your face and chatter away. You love when people pay you attention and giggle at everything mommy says. You are such a happy baby

Firsts
Rolling over from stomach to back has become consistent
You are trying to hard to crawl. You are able to scootch yourself all over the place and its funny to see you getting mad when your not going where you want to go
You are also trying so hard to sit up on your own. Its as if you do mini situps!

This month(November) we celebrate your first thanksgiving and we are looking forward to celebrating our first christmas!http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

We love you so much babygirl. You are truly the best thing that has ever happened to us. I never thought I could love someone as much as we love you. It has been such a blast to watch you grow these past few months. I look forward to what the next few months bring


And don't forget today is the last day to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway. Click HERE for more info


2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the mini sit-up! My son does it too! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie! Isn't amazing how much they change every month? I love how you document each month for her, I wish that I had done that for my little gal.

    ReplyDelete