Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy 5 months Gianna

My little lovebug is 5 months old. She is officially not a newborn anymore. This past month alone she has grown and changed so much. And while it has been so amazing watching her grow it is also a little sad.



Apparently I'm torturing her doing these basket pictures. I don't think I will be doing those next month




Now onto her monthly stats

Diapers
You are currently wearing size 2 diapers

Clothes
You can still squeeze into your 3 month clothes. 3-6 months are a little big and we aren't quite into your 6 month clothes just yet

Feedings
You are still exclusively breast fed although we did start rice cereal which you get at 5 every night. Next month we will start introducing other foods which Mommy plans to make herself!

Sleep
You still are not sleeping through the night. YOu wake up about 2-3 times to eat. I know some people say I should start weaning you off night feedings but you still eat quite a bit at night so I don't plan on doing that anytime soon. You absolutely hate you bassinet. You can be sound asleep yet the minute I place you in it you are up and screaming.

Favorite Things
You put everything in your mouth. Especially your hands. You are constantly sucking on them. Within the last week you discovered that you could grab your feet. The first time you stuck a toe in your mouth was priceless. IF only I could have captured the look on your face. It was hysterical
You still love your Sophie giraffe and your favorite place to play is on a new toy mat we got for you.
You are able to roll from your back to your belly and when you try to roll belly to back you still get stuck on your side. It's a work in progress
You want to crawl so bad. You get your whole body up on your arms and scoot yourself forward. I better start babyproofing the house. It won't be long until you are getting into anything and everything
You are a very smiley and happy baby. You wake up with a great big smile on your face. You have no problem being held by other people but it's no secret that I am your favorite
You love watching other kids and babies. We have started going to story time at the library and you were in heaven watching all the little kids. Next week we are taking you to a baby play class at Gymboree.

You have had so many firsts this past month that I will dedicate a separate post to those

You are growing up so fast baby girl. Mommy and Daddy love you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Oh she's a cutie! I just had my first baby in October.

    I'm following you now...check out my blog, I'm hosting a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete