Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's almost that time of year

I can't believe that Christmas is only a few days away. With the 70 degree weather we have been having in Florida it doesn't seem like Christmas is approaching.

I have been finished early this year with all of our Christmas preparations. Presents are all wrapped, cards were sent weeks ago, and the house was decorated the day after Thanksgiving. And it will stay decorated probably until sometime in January. Yes we are those people

I am very excited for Christmas this year. Although we are not going home to be with our families I am excited to celebrate Christmas as a new family. A family of three.

Tomorrow I will be pre-making a breakfast casserole so on Christmas morning when we wake up all I have to do is pop that and some cinnamon rolls in the oven and we will be good to go. After present's are opened I know we will be busy putting all of Gianna's new toy's together. We may have gone crazy with toys for her

It is going to be so exciting watching her on Christmas morning. I know this year she doesn't know what is going on., nor will she even really be able to open her gifts butfrom here on out Christmas will have even more of a meaning now that Gianna is a part of our lives

And to get into the Christmas spirit I thought I'd share some of our Christmas decor with you







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful home!
    Yes, we are so excited about Christmas with a little one as well! Even if she is only 2 months old! ;)

    Check out my blog, I'm hosting a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks great, enjoy your Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 70 here too! UGH! Normally i am SO HAPPY for 70 degree weather, but not at Christmas! (I'm in Louisiana, btw.)

    I love your tree!!

    ReplyDelete