This year I was on a reading funk. I couldn't get into anything and was constantly starting books and never finishing them. Within the past few weeks however I have been reading a ton and loving it. During the day I always keep the tv on for background noise and lovebug will just zone in front of it do I've started a no tv policy until late afternoon. During nap time my goal is to either clean or read.
I saw a few people post their books of 2011 and thought I would do the same
1. What to expect when your expecting
2. What to expect the first year
3. Baby 411
4. The Help- one of my all time favorites
5. The story of a beautiful girl- wasn't what I expected. Not worth reading
6. Dead Reckoning- a Sookie Stackhouse novel
7. Happy Chaos- Soleil Moon Frye
8. Cinderella Ate My Daughter- Peggy Orstein
I have tried reading some of the Harry Potter series, the hunger games and a variety of parenting books.
What should add to my reading list for 2012?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone