Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Books of 2011

This year I was on a reading funk. I couldn't get into anything and was constantly starting books and never finishing them. Within the past few weeks however I have been reading a ton and loving it. During the day I always keep the tv on for background noise and lovebug will just zone in front of it do I've started a no tv policy until late afternoon. During nap time my goal is to either clean or read.

I saw a few people post their books of 2011 and thought I would do the same

1. What to expect when your expecting

2. What to expect the first year

3. Baby 411

4. The Help- one of my all time favorites

5. The story of a beautiful girl- wasn't what I expected. Not worth reading

6. Dead Reckoning- a Sookie Stackhouse novel

7. Happy Chaos- Soleil Moon Frye

8. Cinderella Ate My Daughter- Peggy Orstein

I have tried reading some of the Harry Potter series, the hunger games and a variety of parenting books.

What should add to my reading list for 2012?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't finish The Hunger Games? I recommend trying one more time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on the New Year New Followers Fest! I am reading The Hunger Games right now and love them! Also love the Stookie Stackhouse novels and Harry Potter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years sweets! I so need to see what everyone's talking about with the Hunger Games, adding to my list:-)

    ReplyDelete