Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Quiz

I saw this little quiz on Another Day in Paradise blog and had to copy it! It's too cute!

CHRISTMAS QUIZ

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot Choc. For some reason I don't really like eggnog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We have both. White icicle lights around the house and colored lights around our porch
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No never have
5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Hmm probably my grandma's cheesecake or her polish sausage
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Camping out under the Christmas tree with my brother trying to catch Santa Claus in action
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? See above. I caught my mom putting out our present's one year. I was devestated
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We normally celebrate Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family so there was some gift opening there. But our Santa gifts and the ones from our parent's we had to wait until Christmas day
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White lights with red and silver ornament's
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it! I'm from Wisconsin now living in Florida and I really miss the snow this year. It just doesn't feel like Christmas when it's 75 degrees outside
12. Can you ice skate? Yes my parent's would take us every year over Christmas break to go ice skating. It was also the hubby's and I very first date
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My bike from my parent's. This year it is my daughter
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with my family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pumpkin pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?I really don't have a favorite. Everything about Christmas I love. I love just watching holiday movies and being able to spend time with my loved ones
17. What tops your tree? Normally a star but this year it wouldn't fit on our tree
18. Which do you prefer-Giving or getting: GIVING! and I'm so bad at waiting to give people their present's I usually give it to them early
19. Candy canes: Ehh there ok
20. Favorite Christmas show? White Christmas. The ending always makes me cry
21. Saddest Christmas song? Hmm there isn't really one I can think of
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mary Did you Know

1 comment:

  1. Oh we are Christmas soul mates! I hate eggnog. Gross. I LOOOVE White Christmas and Mary Did You Know!

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete