Friday, July 2, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Heart

I saw Eclipse last night and loved it. Twilight is my all time favorite book series and I think they need to be added to my summer reading list

If you are friends with me on facebook last night you saw my status that I posted about Jacob aka Taylor. As you all know I am a behavioral therapist and work with kiddos with autism. One of my kiddo's favorite movie is Sharkboy and Lava girl featuring a young Taylor. And while I appreciate Jacob's hotness in the movies it is hard to think of him that way when on a weekly basis I watch a young Taylor dancing around in a shark costume

So for your entertainment I posted a clip of Taylor dancing and singing dressed as a shark!!




Enjoy!

And I still can't decide whose team I'm on. I feel for Jacob so deeply in the movies but all the while am rooting for Edward.

ImageHost.org

7 comments:

  1. Haha this is awesome! I had no idea he was a child actor too (not that I should be surprised). I want to see Eclipse soooo badly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one of the throng of pre-teens at the midnight showing:) I loved it too, definitely my favorite thus far. Now on to Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH .. I AM SOOOO laughing out loud!!! What a freaking cutie ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, you're right, after seeing that it's pretty hard to see Taylor as a hot guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I flip back and forth between Team Jacob & Team Edward too.

    Thanks for ruining TL for me - you suck! :)

    ReplyDelete