Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Day of Silence for Baby Cohen

I had been reading about Baby Cohen since day 1.
Baby Cohen was born with congenital heart failure and underwent many surgeries before becoming one of God's angels.
Not only did this story touch my heart since the beginning it also struck a personal note. My brother was born with the same condition 27 years ago and also passed away. There isn't a day that goes by that my parent's don't think about him. I am inspired by Megan and Brents' positivity. amazing courage and strength. My thoughts and prayers go out to them during this hard time

Baby Coehn's memorial service is July 1st and in honor of him many bloggers are going silent. For more information you can head over to BlueEyedBride or Send Love to Cohen. Those wanting to participate can link up at the send love to cohen site starting at midnight on 7/1. Since i have to work early I wanted to make sure I posted now in case I didn't have time in the morning.

So today my blog is dedicated to Megan, Brent and Baby Cohen. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless





ImageHost.org

1 comment:

  1. Megan an Brents story just breaks my heart!!! I've been reading about Cohens journey for awhile too. Cohen is so lucky to have Megan and Brent for parents!!! I cant imagine what their going through. My WHOLE heart goes out to them!! Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete