Friday, July 9, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl

I am and always will be Daddys little girl. My dad took care of everything car related for me. He changed the oil, rotated my tires and even washed my car! Yes I'll admit I was spoiled

So it comes as no surprise that last night I thought it would be ok to pull a safety pin out of my tire. I was then even more surprised to hear the air hiss out of it. I blame this on the fact that I am a blonde

Luckily I did this at a friends house and her hubby put on my spare which is of course something I don't know how to do.

So this morning not only did I have to take the hubbys car to get an oil change and tires rotated but I had to get a new tire.

When I went to the Walmart auto zone I didn't know that I had to check the size of the tires before waiting in line so I had to walk back out after waiting for a half hour to check my tire size. Thankfully I was able to grocery shop while waiting for my tire to get fixed although I was a little irritated with the fact that they told me after I paid for a new tire that they could have fixed the old one!

Oh well, I feel quite proud of myself today for the fact that I was able to take both cars in for their services and get most of my to do list done that I was stressing over yesterday

And now I'm treating myself to a nano and pedi. Hey the hubs will be home in a few days. I want to look as good as possible when I go pick him up




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. Nice work! I think I would have had to pull the bobby pin out, too. I'm a picker - if it doesn't belong I MUST remove it. Congrats on getting the cars serviced! I'm sure the hubs will really appreciate it, even if he doesn't say it out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a major daddy's girl and don't know how to do any of the above either. I would have taken the little pin out too - what's the most that would happen right - hehe! Congrats on getting both cars fixed and yay for treating yourself. I'm sure he'll appreciate it :)

    www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad spoils me too! I suppose I really should learn how to fix a tire haha. You've inspired me to ask my dad to teach me. Congrats on handling the situation. :)and yay for mani and pedis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. I loathe dealing with car stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are checking lots off your list!

    I was never really a daddy's girl - he never did stuff like for me. But now I have a hubby who spoils me rotten and takes care of everything like that for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dad always did the same stuff for me - he still checks out my car whenever I have a problem because I have no clue how to.

    I just got a mani/pedi today and loved it! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha hahahaha that is so funny. Aren't daddy's the best!?

    ReplyDelete