Till my Hubby comes home! And as the military goes the hubs return home date has been pushed back and his leave dates have changed!! Ahhh! But he will be home within the next 2 weeks. I cannot wait
I have so much to do to get ready for him to come home, clean the house, get oil changes and car washes for both our cars, and grocery shop. I'm a little scared about how much my grocery bill is going to be. Besides going for little odds and ends I haven't really gone shopping. So my kitchen is empty. I did plan out a week of meals but those ingredients along with the staples you need to cook are going to add up fast. Oh well! Along with food shopping comes cooking. I have enjoyed my 4 month break of no cooking but am looking forward to an actual meal.
And as I made a list of things I was looking forward to when M was gone I now decided to make one of my lists regarding what I am most excited about upon the hubbys return.
Here it goes
1. Obviously I am beyond excited to have my Hubby home. Knowing he will be at the apt when I get off work, or laying next to me in bed in the morning is all I am thinking about. Lately I have been struck with a bout of insomnia so it will be nice to have someone else at home when I'm up at 2am
2. I will not have to lug anymore 48lb bags of dogfood into the apt. And since I have two 80lb labs I do this every 2 weeks. I also am
Glad that my Hubby will be home to help me with the dogs in the morning. Normally I get up, take the dogs out, feed them then start to get ready before taking them out one final time before work. Well lately they love to interrupt mommys beauty routine and make me take them out. That wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that they don't have to go potty. No, instead they want to smell everything they missed the first time out, bark at every car and run after every guy in an army uniform cause they think it's daddy. So dog duty will be the hubbys for awhile!
3. No more girls nights! Don't get me wrong I have loved my girls nights but am now ready for some quality time with the hubby
4. Along with no more girls nights, no more being the 3rd or 5th wheel!! If you read my post about the 4th you can see why I'm looking forward to that! I am so ready for my Hubby to be home and for us to do couples things with our friends.
5. I was excited to have the bed to myself after M left but my two spoiled dogs take up more room
Than M and I combined so I am looking forward to waking up next to M and not one of the dogs butts in m face or my puppy head butting me to wake up in the morning
6. Vacation- I am finally taking a vacation from work when M gets home. I def need it as I know he does and it will be so nice to get away with M and to spend alone time together without worrying about going to work and such
7. Getting tipsy! I have survived many of nights of this deployment laying in bed with a good book, movie and a few glasses of wine. However it will be fun once the Hubby gets home to have someone to drink a little wine with and maybe get a little tipsy! We all know where that can lead:)
8. Lazy weekends- the hubs and I love laying by the pool, taking the dogs to the lake or taking random little trips. Now that He is home I won't have to dread my weekends. Sundays being the worst as all my friends have hubbys home and it tends to be family day
9. I can hit up the gym again. In June my work schedule changed so that I am now working 10-13 hour days from Monday to Thursday which means that I cannot get up and go to the gym in the morning. Once again this is due to the dogs leaving them in the house all day when I'm at work is long enough, add to that gym time or errands I have after work and that's just cruel. So once he is home I can do those things without rushing home to let out the dogs
10. Hugs and kisses! I can't wait to get all the hugs and kisses a girl can ask for from her Hubby.
Hopefully the rest of this time goes by quickly!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone