2 posts in one day. I never do that but decided I had to after seeing the MilSpouse fill in on other blogs. Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to join in the fun
1. Tell us about your dream job… one that you could do regardless of pay. I have a few dream jobs. I have always wanted to be a wedding photographer or a wedding planner. I loved planning my own wedding and would love to be able to do it for other bride's. However my dream dream job would be as a book editor for some huge publishing house in New York. I love reading and would love the chance to discover new authors.
2. What is your most prized material possession (kids and pets don’t count!)? Hmm my most prized possession would have to be my engagement and wedding rings. Also my hubby's Ed hardy hoodie that we bought over two years ago in Key West home of our wedding site. I wear it non stop when he is deployed. Nothing makes me feel more comfortable than wearing his sweatshirt.
3. What has been your favorite duty station and why? I have only been at one duty station so far and that's right here at Ft Bragg, NC. I was a little nervous when I moved from a big city to a small military town but to be honest I love it here. The weather is so much better than WI weather and just being with my hubby makes any place feel like home. Next year we will be PCSing to Florida and that I am so excited for!
4. What is your least favorite household chore? Making the bed. I hate changing the sheets and I especially hate our duvet cover. Why my hubby had to buy a duvet cover, in white no less still irritates me. I cannot wait to relinquich changing the sheets to the hubby when he comes home.
5. If you could give one piece of advice to a teenager today (not specifically a MilTeen), what would it be? Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Savor every moment in life and don't be in a hurry to will years away. I would also tell myself not to be a bratty teenager to my parents because in ten years I will look back and appreciate them and all they did for me.