1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?I loved my cat costume. It was so simple. I wore all black and my Grandpa made me my cat ears and a tail. I think the best part of the costume was the whiskers and pink nose my mom painted on my face. I remember feeling like such a grown up wearing make up. Even if it was to make me look like a cat
2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be? There is nothing I can think of that I would go back and go as. I loved all my Halloween costumes as a kid
3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult?
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Kit kat bars! Hands down
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory? Going to my first haunted house with my family. I remember waiting in line, listening to the scary music playing over the loudspeaker, walking into this creepy house and first seeing a real human head sitting on a table( I was too young to realize that it was a table with a hole cut out for the head and that it was pretend) I cried throughout the whole thing. That night we went home and my parents made me my favorite soup and we carved pumpkins. We still laugh about that to this day
6. What is your favorite scary movie? I have three of them
A family favorite which is funny over spooky is this