Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Show and Tell Link Up-My first Vlog

Hey guys! As you can see things are a little different today. I am participating in a really fun link up hosted by Becky and Raven, two of my fav blogger's of all time! I'm a little nervous since this is my first vlog and I hate public speaking along with seeing and hearing myself on webcam or skype. Ask the hubs. He has to beg and plead with me for weeks just to get me to skype with him when he's deployed. So when I woke up this morning, did my hair and makeup and announced I was making a video blog he looked at me like I was out of my mind.

So bear with me as I make an ass of myself on video and then go visit Becky or Raven's blog to link up yourselves and get in on the fun!

Here it goes!




6 comments:

  1. hey Katie the video for me isnt working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vlog! This link up was my first vlog too...so scary! But I loved yours and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so cute! Our daughters are right around the same age. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're adorable! I've been reading for two years… but it was lovely to hear your voice! I may have to consider this whole vlog thing… ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Melissa, and oh yes, trashy reality TV is amazing :) what are your thoughts on emily?!

    and omg, I SO agree about Becky and her could be twins! I didn't think about it until you said that, but its so true!

    love that you got crocs :) comfy is all that matters when you are pregnant!

    SAHM -- best job ever, agree? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great vlog!! Your ring is gorgeous!! Visiting from the link up!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete