Friday, June 22, 2012

20 and 21 Weeks


20 Week Bump

How far along? 21 weeks!

 Total weight gain: 6 lbs.

 Maternity clothes? I've just been wearing lots of dresses and the one pair of maternity shorts I do have I wear constantly

 Stretch marks? No new ones.

Miss Anything? Nothing except the occasional glass of wine

 Movement: Finally starting to feel baby more and more. We had an ultrasound today and baby boy was a little jumping bean. Even the Dr commented we may have a little hellion on our hands

 Food cravings: Junk food! I've really been trying to eat healthy and limit certain foods but this week especially my appetite has kicked in and I never feel full

 Food aversions: Raw chicken. I can't cook it or look at it when it's defrosting. The hubs has been doing a lot of cooking this pregnancy.

 Gender: Boy!!

 Labor Signs: None thankfully

Symptoms: Cramping, nausea, the occasional migraine

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On for now!

Size of Baby- According to the ultrasound today baby is 1lb. That seems so tiny to me!

21 weeks!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're already this far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so adorable! Boys are so much fun. Can you please message me your address? Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete