Friday, June 15, 2012

I caved

For as long as I can remember, have been obsessed with planners. I love them and carried around multiple planners in my purse. When everyone started blogging about Erin condren planners last summer I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered my first one. I couldn't wait for it to arrive. And once it did I wasn't disappointed. I loved it! However as time went on and we started venturing out more and more with baby girl and cramming my diaper bag full of diapers,wipes, baby food, bottles, etc etc my planner started getting left outta my bag.and then I wasn't using it as much. And for something that costs 50 bucks I wanted to be able to use it more.so when I saw the new 2012/2013 planners were available for pre order I debated about ordering one. With the hubs leaving soon, more and more dr appts coming up and more activities with baby girl I do need a planner that I carry around with me at all times. So when I saw they changed some of the features, laminated monthly tabs, the option of a 12 or 18 month planner and a pouch holder for pens I caved and ordered another one. And once again I am anxiously awaiting for it to arrive! I feel so disorganized without a planner and it will nice to have one again

And of course I ordered one in my favorite design. Peacock. I am obsessed with anything peacock and can't wait to bust out my stylish planner. Plus when baby boy arrives I have a feeling life will be getting really hectic and I want to be able to keep on top of things.

Are y'all obsessed with Erin concern planners?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with my planner too! I have used the Mom Agenda since Madison was born and have loved them but for 2013 I think I might switch it up a bit and go for a Lilly one : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally cannot live without my Erin Condren planner! I don't know how people can keep all their appointments on their phones, I need to see it, write it, and cross it off. I hope you love your new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one! I don't carry it around like I planned to. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ORDERED PEACOCK TOO! I went with the traditional blue and teal! I was on the site just refreshing until noon and snatched it up with the colored pens! I have the address book and fell in love with how organized it keeps me in the address department that I just couldn't wait until the planners were on pre-sale! I can't wait tog et it... I got the colored pens too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you just made my day! Laminated month tabs? I hadn't heard this... I live and die by my EC planner but all the tabs are breaking off!! Yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get into the planner craze - I just don't get it. Google Calendars seem to work quite well and I have it sync'd with the widget on my phone (which I always have nearby) and I can sync it with hubby's calendar so I can see when he has important meetings he needs to leave early for and he can see what days I'm working and know that he needs to pick Jay up from Grammie's after work.

    Maybe in a few years when Jay has various activities going on, but who knows... I just don't get the idea of a physical planner anymore. I tried the small pocket/purse-sized ones but I usually forgot to keep up with it after a month or so =/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want one of these I'm a planner junckie!

    ReplyDelete