Tuesday, June 5, 2012

19 Weeks

I have been slacking horribly on my bump dates this pregnancy so I decided it was time to start back up with them. I can't believe I'm almost 20 weeks. Halfway there! This is me at 17 weeks!
 How far along? 19 weeks!!!

 Total weight gain: 5 lbs.

 Maternity clothes? Yes. Last pregnancy I didn't gain much wait anywhere else besides the belly. I was able to wear a lot of my pre-maternity clothes. This pregnancy I feel like I'm gaining and spreading everywhere. I think I may have to hit up Destination Maternity this weekend and stock up on clothes

 Stretch marks? No new ones. But the ones I have are clearly more visible the bigger my belly gets Sleep: Good, although I'm up to use the bathroom constantly. Best moment this week: Finally feeling the baby move and kick. We found out at one of my ultrasounds that my placenta is directly over the baby so it's blocking his movements.

Miss Anything? An occasional alcoholic beverage. At the beach we go to down in Destin there's always a daquiri booth that is screaming out my name. Last summer I couldn't enjoy it due to being pregnant and this summer either. Oh well! Other than that nothing

 Movement: A few kicks here and there

 Food cravings: Anything salty and horrible for you. I have been trying very hard not to give in to those cravings.

 Food aversions: Anything healthy especially chicken. I can't even cook it at home anymore. The sight and smell of it makes me running to the bathroom

 Gender: Boy. Labor Signs: None thankfully

Symptoms: Nausea,migraines, occasional morning sickness, frequent urination, back pain and heartburn and extreme lack of energy

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On although I did buy a fake one at target that I wear to the beach since my fingers well horribly when I'm outside Looking forward to: Painting baby boy's room this weekend 

19 Week Bump

3 comments: