Thursday, May 26, 2011
I am so excited to participate in another Seriously Thursday! Last week's was so much fun! So head on over to From Mrs to Mama and link up.
1. Seriously...Have any of you been following the Casey Anthony trial? I think that girl is a awful human being. Her latest stunt, blaming her dad and brother for sexually abusing her and then saying that that was why she didn't come forward about her daughter's disappearance or death, is insane. And if her daughter drowned in the pool why did she need to be duck taped. I wander how the defense is going to prove the sexual assault since she never came forward with it. It's just going to be her against her dad. They won't have any evidence to really back up the claims unless someone comes forward providing some sort of proof. What I think is sad is that the night Kaley supposedly drowned in the swimming pool, there is a video of Casey and her boyfriend at blockbuster. He even said she seemed happy and in a good mood. No remorse shown whatsoever. Seriously
2. Seriously...Could Kate Middleton be getting any skinnier. I saw the pics of her greeting the Obama's and holy cow, she seems to have shrunk since the wedding. She is such a gorgeous girl I only hope she doesn't get any thinner!
3. Seriously... Why does certain baby things have to be so expensive! The only thing left on my baby list is a baby carrier. And this is one thing the hubs really wants! We had registered for the Baby Bjorn but I hear the Ergo baby carrier's are better. I can't decide which one to get. Seriously!
4. Seriously... We have been living in Florida for three weeks now! Where has that time gone. We only have one more room left to paint, the nursery is pretty much complete and our new furniture is in. I just can't believe we are officially florida residents
5. Seriously... The mobile I purchased for Lovebug's room doesn't fit on the crib. And wouldn't you know it, the nearest Babies r us is in Alabama. I don't really feel like making a 3 hour drive just to exchange her mobile. Seriously
6. Seriously...I'm getting my hair did today. Via box dye by Feria. I've been trying to get back to my natural color but every time I get it done it's way off from what I asked for. I even always bring in pictures. So today I'm going to dye it back to my natural brown color. I found a shade that appeared close so let's hope it turns out
7. Seriously... Could the housewives of OC be any crazier. I mean these are women in there 30's and 40's. They act even cattier than I did back in high school. Vicki and Tamara are def the mean girls. I would be so embarassed if Tamara was my mom. The way she acts on tv is awful. Seriously
8.Seriously...I am so excited for the start of So You Think you Can Dance. I love that show. And it starts tonight! Woohoo
Alright I guess that's all. I am off to box dye my hair! Hope it turns out