As 2012 draws to a close and we look forward to a new year, there are things that I always want to remember. Especially years from now when my kids are grown.
I want to always remember
- the way Gianna says Mommy. With the sweetest little voice. Or when she wants something the way she says Mom-ME with a heavy emphasis on me.
- the way she does a little shimmy and dance when you ask her if something is good and sing yummy in your tummy
- the way she asks to watch Bubble Guppies by saying BuBuBub
- the way Ethan falls asleep, always with a big chunk of my hair in his hand. As if he can't bear to let go
- quiet nights at home cuddling wih my babies
- Ethan's gurgles and coos. And his smile and laugh when you tickle his chin
- Gianna's toothy smile. There is nothing else that brightens up my day more than her sweet little smile
-watching Gianna love on her baby doll. She's such a happy, loving little girl
- watching Ethan smile at his sisters antics.
- watching Gianna run around the house. There is nothing sweeter than hearing her little feet pitter patter around the kitchen
- the way Gianna runs to me and stretches out her arms to be picked up and her hugs.
- Ethan as a baby. Time flies by so fast and before I know it he will be a toddler like his sister
I want to hold these moments close and never forget them as the years go by.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone