Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter Challenge

I'm joining along with one of my fav bloggers Keeping up with the Sonneks in her winter challenge. I'm hoping this will hold me accountable and help me lose some of this baby weight. I only have a few pounds left to lose but I'd like to lose an additional 15 and get back to my college weight. The challenge is set up by month and every month we are giving up a certain item or items.

This month I am giving up fast food. I cheated yesterday and at Arby's. After my son's dr's appt and running errands all day I realized I hadn't eaten and was starting to get the shakes. So I pulled into the nearest fast food lot without even thinking. I regretted it afterwards, so much so that the moment I got home I strapped the kids in the dbl stroller and headed for a walk.

But today is a new day and I'm back on my diet and on the winter challenge bandwagon!

3 comments:

  1. im super excited that you will be following along on this and DONT worry about slipping up, you followed it up with something active, which is GREAT! you were at least aware and see... accountability is to "blame" keep it up- the month is ALMOST over! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to give up fast food (especially being on the go with babies) - but good for you for doing this! My downfall would be March - I'm a soda junkie lol.

    ReplyDelete