Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ready to Pop

This past Sunday was my baby shower! My bff threw it for me and the theme was Ready to Pop. Def fitting for the way I feel these days.

The shower was amazing. My friends went above and beyond decorating and making my big day extra special. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life and baby boy is already extremely spoiled. I remember when I would go clothes shopping for Gianna and didn't think boys clothes were cute at all. Now I think they are so adorable and can't wait to dress my little man up in all the outfits we received.

The decor

Baby food game
May the force be with you
Another star wars blanket for our star wars themed nursery
My bff
The whole gang
So blessed
Ready to Pop

7 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing shower! I love the theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute shower...I love the theme :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the bubble photo at the end! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute theme :) so precious and looks like all had a great time!!! :) Not much longer!! u look great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great...as do you! Love your hair! :) Can't wait to "meet" baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats so nice of your friends to host a shower for you being its baby #2! adorable shower!

    ReplyDelete