Saturday, September 1, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

The hubs was able to come home this weekend and since this is his last weekend home before the baby is born we have been very busy!

Yesterday we went to Pensacola. My parents had bought Gianna one of those cozy coupes for her birthday and when we put it together it was missing pieces. So we went to exchange it, then took Gianna to Barnes and nobles and enjoyed dinner out. After returning home we put the car together and took it for a test drive




Today we enjoyed a lazy morning and as soon as Gianna went down for a nap we got to work. Well the hubs did while I supervised. He put together baby boys rock n play, the double stroller and the car seat. Plus we cleared out the nursery, organized his clothes and vacuumed so the room will be all set for when the furniture is delivered Tuesday.







This is like the Ford Flex of strollers. I think I may need a Wide Load sign and camera to help me navigate this thing





I can't believe in 8 weeks we will be a family of 4!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with your husband! Also congrats on your lil one (in case I didn't see the original post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!! btw, what stroller is that? we're trying for #2 and just started looking at strollers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time sure is flying by, so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was curious what stroller that was too. I'll be ttc here soon for number 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it bad that, even though I don't have kids, I still want one of those super cool strollers because, well, they just look cool? Hahaha. My mother and I were just out and about and came across what we called the Jaguar of strollers. It was so cool. Probably had little baby airbags :)

    Anywho, glad I came across your blog during one of my insomnia trips. If you get a chance, check out http://girlatwar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete