I had to put my foot down with a parent whose kids I provide services to. This was hard for me as I am usually pretty easy going and afraid of confrontation but today I had it. Some mom's treat me as an on call babysitting service and one mom is constantly asking me to do sessions at one location and then after I've arrived, asking me to come elsewhere or canceling at the last minute. Today after waiting an hour at one location she changed her mind and asked me to meet somewhere else. I politely declined and said I would see her later on this week. I felt awful because I hate canceling sessions but as this was the third time in the row, this couldn't continue. I felt proud of myself for finally putting my foot down!
So I have enjoyed my morning off. I went tanning, hit the gym and took the dogs to the dog park! It has been a nice relaxing day so far!
I saw this little getting to know you survey on Little Daisy May's blog and thought it would be a fun way to let my readers learn a little more about me
1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you would you pick? Family members not included.
Johnny Depp. Need I say more
2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
I love In touch magazine, Us Weekly and Life and Style. It's an addiction
3. Favorite show you're waching this season?
Guliana and Bill-If at first you don't conceive, Desperate Housewives and Brother's and Sister's
4. How tall are you?
5. What was the last book you read?
Not My Daughter by Barbara Delinsky
6. Flats or heels?
I love heels but have to wear flats with my job
7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?
I am terrified of tornado's so probably a hurricane. At least you know when one is coming and have warning so you can prepare or get out of town
8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?
Thongs, my hubby would probably kill me if I wore granny panties.