Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gianna's 1st Trip to the Zoo

Two weekend's ago my SIL,mom, Gianna and I headed to the zoo. I loved the zoo as a kid and couldn't wait to take Gianna. While it certainly was a fun experience I must admit I was spoiled with the Milwaukee County Zoo. That zoo is huge and can literally take all day to walk through. The zoo here took 45 minutes to walk through and there weren't many animals. But it was still a fun experience for my family to share with Gianna and that in itself is priceless. One funny moment was the monkey's. There was one that was swinging from branch to branch in his cage screaming at the top of his lungs. Gianna took one look at him and started screaming. She had been happily sitting in her stroller taking it all in and after that she had to be held. Not going to lie it was pretty hysterical
For mother's Day I think we are going to check out the Marine park in Panama City. So that's another first for Gianna and a new experience to look forward to

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I'm a little partial to her because we have the same birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete