Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Diaper Bag Help

Now that baby # 2 is on the way I am looking for a new diaper bag. When I found out I was expecting with Gianna I might have gone a little crazy on the diaper bags. I have two vera bradley diaper bags
And while super cute don't really hold that much stuff. I do end up using it when we go to the beach because the bag is easily washable and the inside liner is easy to wipe or rinse out. But for storage wise it's not really practical I splurged on a Timi and Leslie Diaper bag because what Mom doesn't want the same diaper bag that Jessica Alba and Victoria Beckham have!
However while trendy and huge, everything just gets dumped in and I usually end up having to dumping everything out just to find what I'm searching for. So this bag is retired to my closet I do love my 31 Organizing utility tote and use that as my daily diaper bag
All the pocket's make everything easily accessible and organized but it's not the most stylish or fashionable bag when you and the hubs have the baby with you and want to go out for a nice lunch or dinner. I know that's not important but I still want to feel cute and fashionable regardless of that fact that I'm a mom. Especially when you love bags and purses as much as I do I also have a coach diaper bag
And while I love it it doesn't zip up all the way which drives me crazy So ladies I need your help. I need a diaper bag that will hold enough for two yet looks like a designer bag. I love petunia pickle bottom bags, though haven't seen one in person since no store in the area sells them but I love the look of them
So ladies tell me. What is your favorite diaper bag. I need your help!

7 comments:

  1. I have a petunia pickle bottle and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it seriously! I got it late when baby number 2 was about 8 months but it still looks great and I use it for baby number three now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Skip Hop bag. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Vera Bradley bag, I could never pay $300 something for a bag to have milk spilt in it or dirty clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, for baby #2! Congrats! I am no help on diaper bags...I still use my Vera Bradley diaper bag but I only have one little one. I love it! I've heard great things about the Petunia Picklebottom bags though. I have PP tote and the changing pad bag, I love them but can't speak for the actual diaper bag. But if you have stroller questions, I'm your girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a lot of research on diaper bags and kept running into the same problems you had I ended up with a jujube bff and love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last one, it looks plenty big :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a PPB diaper bag. I love the design and how cute it looks, but it is so heavy. My husband would tell me I was over packing it but empty it is still heavy. Just thought I would throw that out there about PPB diaper bags.

    ReplyDelete