Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sponsor Introduction- Julie the Fish



Hey Ladies! I am excited to introduce to you one of my favorite etsy sites and new blog sponsor's. I am so excited to share Julie's product's with you and truly appreciate her support on my blog!

I had seen some of Julie's product's previously on other blogs. She makes the cutest hand stamped necklaces that I have ever seen. As a necklace fanatic I was immediately drawn to her site! She does everything from necklace's and bracelets to rings and earrings.Julie also does custom order's so if you can't find something you are looking for she will def work with you to create the perfect item. She has so many things to chose from that I thought I would share some of my favorite item's with you!

This is by far my favorite! I can't wait to purchase one of these after Gianna is born. I am tempted to order one now but as we don't know her official birth date yet I thought I would wait


Click HERE to be taken to her site

I love this necklace. Perfect for engagement or a wedding present for a girlfriend. Or even one for yourself!

To check out this necklace click HERE
My favorite saying! Love it

As a beach girl at heart I love this necklace

Julie also makes dog tags! How cute is that

Check out this bracelet!

This ring is adorable!

To access her etsy site click HERE

Julie also has a facebook site. Click HERE to be taken to it

And be sure to stop by and check out her blog found HERE where she post's information about new item's and sale's
So be sure to check out her site! You are bound to find something you like. I think I have some more shopping to do!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the baby name and birthday one! i might also, i mean WILL get one once baby 'a' arrives :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful pics.. love your blog and bookmark so please update and add some more pics...Thanks again.

    motorcycle decals

    ReplyDelete