Thursday, June 16, 2011
It's that time of week again. Head on over to from Mrs to Mama and link up and share with everyone the things that made you say Seriously this week!http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
1. Seriously... After three long months we are officially homeowner's! The seller's kept changing the closing date which was highly ironic since we were paying them daily rent until closing. So on our original closing date we found out the day before they decided to go on vacation. Umm seriously, what a scam to make more money off us. Oh and did I mention they were upside down on their loan and was saved by a govt program that forgave them the difference from their loan and wiped the slate clean credit wise and also took care of all expenses they would have had to cover. Yup so the seller's made money off the govt and off us. The one thing they were supposed to cover was all repairs made to warranted items in the house. This they agreed to in the contract. These repairs all had to be made before the closing. Well these people refused to do that. So the hubs and I took care of all that, out of our own pocket since we didn't want the closing to take even longer. So yea these people got out scott free. Seriously! But at least this is finally over and we are homeowner's!
2. Seriously...I've been reading up and watching coverage on the Casey Anthony trial. Yesterday I saw that many believe the prosecution didn't prove their case and when the jury was polled many would find her not guilty. Seriously!
3. Seriously... I need a new camera. The hubs got me a nice one a few years ago but I want something I can do more with. I'm looking at either a canon or a nikon. You know the ones with the changeable lenses. I'm obsessed with pictures and my camera limits my options. Anyone know a good camera to get
4. Seriously... Whenever I go to the dr I get so nervous. I hate them! So of course my blood pressure is always slightly high at first. It's gotten better since I've gotten used to going to the dr more frequently since being pregnant. But on Monday when I have my 2nd appt here at my new dr's office he told me I was high risk. Seriously. At my old dr's office they said I would have no issues since I was not considered high risk but I guess here when they looked over my records and saw I had two higher readings they flagged me with chronic hypertension. Since my bp was fine that day the dr said he wasn't concerned and we didn't need to do anything about it until I got another high reading. Still now I'm freaking out. Im already anxious about labor and can't help imaging worst case scenarios! So now I"m just trying to take it easy
5.Seriously... I have even more of an excuse to watch reality tv. Nick Young, one of the contestants on So You Think You Can Dance is from my hometown. I even danced at his mom's dance academy for a few years and he also graduated from my high school. Granted he graduated 9 years after I did but hey it's cool watching someone you "know". Now when I turn it on the hubs can't ask me to turn it off hehe
6. Seriously...I need a pool. It is so hot here in Florida
7. Seriously... Never get a new driver's license picture taken when pregnant. I went and got my new florida license and my red, blotchy face and double chins are present in full force! I only hope my maternity pictures don't turn out as awful as my license pic
Alright I probably should get back to cleaning around the house. My dad, brother and his girlriend are coming into town this weekend for a visit!