Thursday, June 2, 2011

Seriously Thursday!

It's that time to link up over at From Mrs to Mama for Seriously Thursday's. There were so many things this week that made me say Seriously, I almost wish I would have written them all down!

SO click here to join in on the fun


1. Seriously...The hubs has a new nickname for me. Busia. Now Busia means grandmother in americanized polish. I know this because not only am I polish but that is what we called my mom's grandma. I asked the hubs if he knew what it meant and he replied no. So when I told him, not only did he find it hilarious, but now he calls me that all the time! Seriously, let me be a mother before becoming a grandmother!

2. Seriously... I can just see it now, Lovebug is going to be club goer! In my car I have a mix of music, from Adele to the Glee soundtrack to some classic rock and roll and of course a mix of top singles that are out right now. Now I love to drive with the music a little too loud! When I listen to Adele, or Glee or any of my other music I don't feel lovebug move at all. When I turned on the mix with Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and even some club song by Enrique, lovebug started kicking and punching away. The whole time that cd was one. She would automatically stop once I turned to a mellow song. It was a hilarious!

3. Seriously... What was up with Chase, one of the auditioner's on So You Think You Can Dance last Night. He had on a pair of the shortest shorts I had ever seen. HE was an awesome dancer but maybe could have put on some more clothes. It was hard to take him seriously at first!

4. Seriously...My grandparent's will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary this November. My grandma is afraid of traveling and refuses to go on any sort of vacation far from home. She didn't come to my wedding down in Key West because she was afraid to fly or drive that far.The woman is paranoid. She finally is letting go of her fear and decided that what she would like to do for their anniversary is go on one big family trip. The whole family picked Destin since I am down here and they are coming the week after the baby is due. I helped my aunt find a house to rent down here and everything is all booked to go. Then my grandma's friend calls and asks why she is going to Florida in August because it's hurricane season. Now grandma doesn't want to go. Seriously... You only live once

5. Seriously... It's been in the 100's here in Fl. We are currently experiencing record highs for our area and are in a drought. I love the heat as much as anyone but being 8 months pregnant in it is miserable. It took so much effort to walk down the driveway to get my mail yesterday! Seriously

6. Seriously... I have an addiction to reality tv. That's all that takes up my DVR list. Poor hubby. I know he is sick of watching and hearing about all these shows!

7. Seriously... My anxiety has increased big time since becoming pregnant. I worry about anything and everything, especially labor! I'm sure it will only get worse once the baby is born.

8. Seriously... I think I'm going to be at the beach all weekend. This weekend starts the kick off to tourist season and in Fort Walton beach everything is Pirate themed. They have a huge parade and festival and the whole town dresses up like Pirates. How cheesy/fun is that. The hubs and I are def going to check it out!

9. Seriously... Is anyone else having blogger issues? When I go to publish a post, half of the body is missing. For awhile I couldn't see my follower's nor add myself as a follower to any blogs. Pictures haven't be posting and some blogs haven't let me comment on. Seriously blogger, fix yourself!

I think that's about it for now! Happy Thursday everyone

5 comments:

  1. I love reality TV too...the hubby will just have to get over it! When football season comes, I have to tolerate game after game, so the least he can do is just go upstairs and watch something else and let me have my 2 hour Bachelorette marathons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to reality tv as well, now that hubby is deployed he doesn't have to deal with my love for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also addicted to reality tv...especially when pregnant!

    xoxo-Hannah @ A Lovely Mess...your newest follower!

    come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reality tv! Major weakness of mine, if you want to send 10-15* over to the west, we could use it...our weather as been unusually cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to your grandparents! That's so precious!

    And I'm trying to prepare myself for your HOT florida weather...I'll be there next week!

    ReplyDelete