I am participating in Getting to Know you Sunday hosted by MannLand 5. Stop by her blog and check it out.
1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. How often to you eat out?
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
1. Unless the damage was really bad I'd high tail it outta there. I have so many scratches on my car from carts in parking lots or people banging their car doors into mine that no one ever left notes for. So I would leave also. I know, how awful of me
2. I honestly love my body. I'm not a big fan of plastic surgery. I don't want to look like some stretched out bimbo, aka Heidi Montag. However maybe after I have kids I'd consider a tummy tuck
3. I love blogs that are honest, funny and can draw you into their lives. Especially if there is something about their blog you can relate too
4. 0 percent. I've never been one to lie to make my life more interesting. I love my life the way it is and don't need to change the facts to make it more interesting for y'all to read. In fact I'm shocked I have as many followers as I do cause I find myself pretty boring!
5. Beef. I eat it very rarely already
6. I would say 2-3 times a week. With the hubs and I working such long hours sometimes the last thing I want to do when getting home at 7:30 pm is cook. So that's why the crock pot has become our best friend. If there isn't anything in the crock pot however we will usually order out
7. Both. I wear my skinny jeans to work and boot cut jeans out