Wednesday, May 22, 2013

So What Wednesday!

So What...

-If I am declaring today a lazy day. Besides a trip to the park I have nothing else planned. And that includes cleaning, or cooking. I am going to relax today
- If I am reading 8 books at once. I'm going through a book phase where I start a book, put it down and start a new one. Cant find one that will keep my attention all the way to the end
- If I am counting down the days to our vacation. One more month to go and it can't come fast enough
- If Gianna's breakfast today consisted of applesauce from a jar and oranges from a can. Opps
- if my diet this week has failed. Today is another day
- If I bawled my eyes out when putting away Ethan's bassinett. My 20lb 7 month old doesn't fit into it anymore
- If my baby is back to waking up every 2 hours at night due to teething. I will take all the extra cuddles and snuggles I can get from my little man
- That the sod guys screwed up our sod delivery and now we have half a back yard that still needs to get done.
-That the budget got messed up due to the sod guys mistake. We will deal with it
-That I am out of coffee creamer. Milk and sugar will have to do
-That I plan on staying in my sweat pants all day. It might make me more motivated to work out. If not at least I will be comfortable all day!

Join in on So What Wednesday here

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your lazy day, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a lazy day today! i am already looking forward to an early bed time on a friday night!

    ReplyDelete