Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend




I couldn't have asked for a more perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day. The family and I got a hotel room down in SanDestin Saturday night. We started off the day shopping and then walked around the cute little village of Baytowne Wharf where our hotel was located.

I took Gianna on her first merrygo round ride and she loved playing in the amazing playground they have. And despite the cloudy and chilly weather on saturday she loved splashing in the kiddie pool. Saturday night was low key. We stayed in the hotel, watched Ice Age, drank some wine and ordered pizza. I couldn't have asked for a better night

Sunday morning we woke up and went out to breakfast with our amazing friends who also stayed at the same hotel. I def need to start my mornings off with mimosa's more often. Screw coffee, mimosa's it is! After breakfast we debated about staying another night. But decided against it. We packed up, checked out and spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing by the pool. Amazing

I am so truly blessed. Spending an amazing weekend with my family is the best gift I could ever ask for. The flowers, necklace and ring the kiddo's surprised with me were just an added bonus. God has truly blessed me and I give thanks to him every day for my beautiful family.
 



















I hope everyone had a great mother's day! You all deserve it

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful weekend! I love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a mimosa for the day starter, YES! haha

    looks like a great mothers day. i love G's suit!

    ReplyDelete